The Manager Export – Import understands the company’s competitive advantages on the market and is able to generate business development and sustainable growth for our company.
- Understands the company’s competitive advantages on the market and develops knowledge about the services’ profitability; Able to explain key business drivers within own function (import/export/both)
- Evaluates the market situation and contributes with ideas how to react to market changes adequately and on time
- Actively searches for new business partners to develop the destination
- Proposes optimal price quotes for participation in customer tenders based on good knowledge of the services’ cost price, market conditions and competitors’ pricing levels
- Prepares and sends quotations / offers in reply to customer requests for transport services in accordance with the company’s existing routines. Analyzes the offers’ success rate and builds an awareness of how to increase it
- Guides subordinates in the application of the company’s risk policies and assists the resolution of more complex cases
- Proposes specific solutions, customized to customers’ requests while ensuring safe, cost-effective and efficient service
- Maintains strong professional relationships with Business Partners through regular contact
- Demonstrates availability and reliability for addressing all business partners’ issues.
We are growing and need new colleagues. Send us your CV and we will get in contact with you if your profile matches our needs.