Gopet Iberica was founded in 2016 and follows the 2020 Group’s strategy for geographical expansion. The new company is focus to expand range of services to temperature controlled loads from and to Spain.
Discover more about Gopet Group:
- 1995 Gopet Trans was founded in Sofia with main activity as international freight forwarding.
- 1996 Increase of activity required a dedicated fleet. Gopet was founded and will act as in-house carrier.
- 1997 Further consolidation of activities required a new business model. Gopet Trans started developing a strong subcontractors’ network in close keepings with our commitments to create long term partnerships based on trust, open communication and mutual growth.
- 2002 First step abroad was made with the opening of Gopet Romania. We kept our commitment to being closer to clients: support their development by providing them our services in their native language.
- 2004 Gopet Logistics was established. The new division would regroup all warehousing and logistics activities.
- 2009 Gopet Romania expanded the services range by integrating its own Logistics Division. Same year, Gopet Logistics opened in Sofia a new 4.000 sqm logistics center, with modern facilities.
- 2009 Due to increasing number of clients and services coverage, Gopet Poland was opened, and local team was integrated, in order to better service clients with main operations in Poland and its neighboring area.
- 2012 Gopet Hellas was founded in order to support the development of Greek operations and offered to clients the full range of GopetTrans services available at that moment.
- 2013 Our Intermodal services division was founded with the goal of creating viable road-rail setups to link Greece and Bulgaria with UK.
- 2014 Gopet Trans started its own Block train between Ruse, BG <>Curtici, RO and started investing in its own intermodal units fleet.
- 2016 Gopet Iberica is our newest local implantation. Our Spanish team offers freight forwarding services.